Wednesday, December 1, 2010

November!

Where to start? I am now 6 months old. I am eating 3 meals a day. I like my new foods. I went to the dr and am 26.5 inches long and 20 lbs 1 oz. Went to the zoo. got my first black eye. Ok, see, I was playing, and these three 3 yr olds tried to take my car.. and they had rattles...you should see them now! Ok, maybe i was sitting and went to reach for my guitar and landed face first into it. One of these stories are true. I had some sweet potatoes at thanksgiving and Mommy dressed me like a candy cane! I love the lights and decorations. Devany needs to be good or no presents...I have no such restrictions. 

getting around by rocking and rolling everywhere

I bounced myself to sleep

Yes! jackpot...this is how Mommy and Daddy feels when the play the slots and win

My first black eye

You should see the other guy

one step closer to crawling


They expect me to be good but yet punish me like this! I still look good though.

No comments:

Post a Comment